The Path Unknown...

The Path Unknown...

Monday, January 10, 2011

Balls To The Wall...

Balls to the wall...is exactly what I'm trying NOT to do today! I know if I do that I'm setting myself up to fail. It's OKAY to take things slowly!

Yesterday was day 2 of refeeding and I didn't do as well as I had hoped, but right now any improvement is a good one, so I'm just going to keep on keepin' on! :)

I'm still not even close to eating what my recommended meal plan requires, but as long as I try to do a little more each day I know I'm on the right path. So, even though I didn't even eat 1/4 of what I was supposed to I ate...and that's a start!

Now I have to come up with ways to cope with feelings of guilt and weakness after I eat. Just writing about it here is going to help I'm sure. Open to any advice you  may have!

Have a good start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment