The Path Unknown...

The Path Unknown...

Monday, January 10, 2011

Only a Minor Slip...???

Well a day that started off on a somewhat positive note has quickly transformed into a downwad spiral. Old habits aren't going to go away easily and are putting up a hell of a fight...I caved into them today, but am ready to put the gloves back on and go another round tomorrow.

I'm feeling frustrated and disappointed in myself, but know that this was just the first of many slip ups to come.

I'm meeting with Lori, my Dr., again tomorrow...not sure what the appointment will entail so I'm a bit anxious about that.

If you are reading my blog and know anyone else who would have a connection to it please spread the word...I would love to have more followers and hear from many different people about their experiences and wisdom.

Until tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment